Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

What I Did Over Thanksgiving

So yeah, I skipped a week, but that was so I could be offline (well, except for Netflix, on my sister's computer) for a while and soak in the beauty of nature. I went to Moab with my Dad and we spent time with my sister down there for Thanksgiving. Dad and I hiked through Arches National Park, the next day I hiked through Negro Bill's Canyon (NAACP-approved) by myself. Didn't make it all the way to the end since I had to meet up with my sister, but it was still very pretty.

 Arches National Park


Dad under the Private Arch


The Double-O Arch

 Bridge-Span Arch

 
This is a raven...

This is a raven roosting on the roof of a restroom...

This is a raven roosting on the roof of a restroom rooting through refuse it retrieved rummaging through a rubbish recepticle.

Negro Bill's Canyon

Unfortunately not everyone does this.





No comments:

Post a Comment