Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Well I'll be Panged...

So, I'm back from my trip to Great Basin National Park...yeah, I know I said "Grand Canyon" in the last post, but it turns out there was a slight miscommunication. My sister had already been to the Grand Canyon, and had planned to swing by and pick me up on the way to see our folks, and go from there to Great Basin National Park. Anyway, it was awesome, we did some neat things, that I took some good pictures of...and I forgot to bring my camera to Starbucks to post them here. However, I at least got my pics organized, and I intend to have the post ready to go next Saturday. It may be for the best, since I'm starting here later than usual, and I want this next post to be a more extensive one. Until then, here's another picture from Pang 96! to tide you over until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment